Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home • Forum•
Calendar • Chat • Messenger • IRC •
Forum Members •
Links • FAQ •
News • View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Reply to topic
 New Age 
Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
CT Rank: 18
Field's place: support
Grid Name: Armagetron
GID: P4@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na

Is anyone involved? Are you a sceptist?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urantia (in polish)

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 4x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: ct|Puuquie
GID: Puuquie@ct/fellow
Omg

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member

was that mean ye or no? Razz

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
4th rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 5
Grid Name: ct|pike
GID: pike@ct/senior
Looks more logical than scientology. But then again, everything is more logical than scientology Laughing

Typical hippie bollocks if you want to know my opinion Smile
View user's profile Find all posts by pike Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Server Manager
Honorary Member
Donator (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: ct¤$ø1
GID: sol@ct/jedi
p4, what's the benefit after reading that book?

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member

different side of view to the world, comparing different concept, contemplation, reverie, changes Smile

ip information

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 14
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: CT~Voodoo
GID: Voodoo@ct/jedi
I prefer contemplation of a pizza and a glass of beer ... not to long though cause their meant to end up in my stomach ! Wink
And after a few beers, you might see the face of your saviour in you glass : it looks like you but with a pale yellowish shade ...

Sorry, I'll don't do it again ... Sad

Wink
View user's profile Find all posts by Voodoo Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: CT_emmy
GID: peiaemanuel@ct/fellow
@P4: have you read all of its 2000 pages Shocked ?

I've read the wiki page about it and what i have to say about it as that this is one of the many modern articles (writing, video, etc.) that try to say "OMG! We have discovered the ultimate truth! You have to read this and find the real truth for your life".

I'm not saying this book is total bullshit, but i found it weird that compared to christianity/Bible it has many common concepts, but many differences also. In my opinion, it's useless to accept only a part of the teachings of the Bible: you either accept it 100% or not at all and use other "teaching" as a reference for your life.

And i agree with Voodoo: we have too many theoretical/philosophical/scientifical books that the majority of us are not interested in. Life is about spirit, mind and body in harmony; contemplation, study/social life, beer and food. As in other controversy thread, i rest my case that the Bible has the best view towards topics from the origins of universe to pizza and beer.

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 4x (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: ct|Puuquie
GID: Puuquie@ct/fellow
peiaemanuel wrote:
@P4: have you read all of its 2000 pages Shocked ?
Life is about spirit, mind and body in harmony; contemplation, study/social life, beer and food.

/me agrees

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: ct|Theroze
GID: theroze@ct/fellow
BEER Very Happy Razz

The fuck.
View user's profile Find all posts by theroze Send private message MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member

I haven't read it all yet, but I already can't agree with your concept.

"OMG! We have discovered the ultimate truth! You have to read this and find the real truth for your life" <-- this book only shows different point of view to the world. it's your decission will you blindly follow them (like with the Bible) or will you involve your brain to check the true value.

"In my opinion, it's useless to accept only a part of the teachings of the Bible: you either accept it 100% or not at all and use other "teaching" as a reference for your life." <=- different thing is how you interprete that words... you know that the Bible has been translated to different languages, the translation hasn't been done on the original. Also sone of the papers included in the Bible has been create long time after the Christ, many christian rules are obsolete and has been invented in the Middleages by people choosen by other people (Popes).

"Life is about spirit, mind and body in harmony; contemplation, study/social life, beer and food." <=- Definitely not. It's only about the mind, spirit and the body. Food and drinks are completely not needed to live, there are many people that learned to live without need of eating. It's hard since most of humans were breeding with syntetic locks encoded by the culture, but it is indeed possible. You can believe it or not, but they've learned to transform cosmic energy into the life energy. It's only an example that humans mind is unlimted. I'm really mad on christian religion since they forbid you to learn your natural spirit (they treat esoterism as some kind of forbidden dark magic, while using it continously - exorcisms or flash of insights by father Pio, it all can be learned; maturity of mankind is required).

You know you can code same things in many different ways, more or less poor. It's exactly the same in the books, in the description of anything - you can talk about the same thing using different definitions, creating different environment (compare Quantum Physics and Classical Physics).

Have you heard about Anastasia? She lives in the middle of Siberia, in the deep Taiga with no problems, she knows EVERYTHING about ANYTHING, she's been asked very different question about very diffferent thing - the answers were surprisingly right. (link)

You can call things in different ways, more or less commercial... But the real thing is about your personal evolution, about getting on the higher level of life, spiritual life. Not about repeating forced laws.

Do you know humans lives aim is to settle the stars? Really.

ip information

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
I'm not gonna get into the religious debate again, but I'll just talk about this.
P4 wrote:
"Life is about spirit, mind and body in harmony; contemplation, study/social life, beer and food." <=- Definitely not. It's only about the mind, spirit and the body. Food and drinks are completely not needed to live, there are many people that learned to live without need of eating. It's hard since most of humans were breeding with syntetic locks encoded by the culture, but it is indeed possible. You can believe it or not, but they've learned to transform cosmic energy into the life energy.
I'm sorry P4, but that's wrong. Show me someone who can do that with several verifiable sources and I'll believe you.

It's only an example that humans mind is unlimted. I'm really mad on christian religion since they forbid you to learn your natural spirit (they treat esoterism as some kind of forbidden dark magic, while using it continously - exorcisms or flash of insights by father Pio, it all can be learned; maturity of mankind is required).
I don't know where people get all of this. The majority of people use upwards of 95% (iirc) of their brain power. The really smart ones generally have bigger brains and/or differently shaped ones. As for psychics, I believe nearly all are fakes. The few real ones are probably just able to take little things about people and the world and use them to guess the truth/future.

Crazy Tronner
4th rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 5
Grid Name: ct|pike
GID: pike@ct/senior
P4 wrote:
Food and drinks are completely not needed to live, there are many people that learned to live without need of eating. It's hard since most of humans were breeding with syntetic locks encoded by the culture, but it is indeed possible. You can believe it or not, but they've learned to transform cosmic energy into the life energy.

Hmm. I've seen an interview with a vegan once (not exactly what you mean, I know) and he looked like one step from Auschwitz camp victim. He said he's perfectly ok and he's feeling well, but his body was saying: "Get this ***PEEP-BO!*** idiot mind outta me!"

Sorry, but I'm not gonna test cosmic energy on myself Neutral
View user's profile Find all posts by pike Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: CT_emmy
GID: peiaemanuel@ct/fellow
Looks like this topic tends to get into religion too..
The only wish i have is for heaven's sake, stop associating christianity and Jesus with religion Sad ... Jesus was against religion and christianity wasn't a religion in its beginnings. Constantin the Great made it a religion..

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
peiaemanuel wrote:
Looks like this topic tends to get into religion too..
The only wish i have is for heaven's sake, stop associating christianity and Jesus with religion Sad ... Jesus was against religion and christianity wasn't a religion in its beginnings. Constantin the Great made it a religion..

What is Christianity then?