Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home Forum
Calendar Chat Messenger IRC
Forum Members
Links FAQ
News View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Reply to topic

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 14
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: CT~Voodoo
GID: Voodoo@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Ok, i've find out an issue in config file...
Join the server, leave to make it restarts and the ball should come again
View user's profile Find all posts by Voodoo Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
CT Rank: 18
Field's place: support
Grid Name: Armagetron
GID: P4@ct/jedi

yay, i have just mislead players to think it's impossible to override the spawn bug but you fixed it with SPAWN_BALL 2 setting! Very Happy That made my day! Thanks a lot, Voodoo.
By the way, on the thanksgiving day ISON is going to be closest to the Sun! Very Happy
Can you add this and voodoo.cfg scoring to server's defaults? Smile Some days ago voodoo.cfg was required to be invoked.

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
As a response to Taddy pointing out sty ball is down in another thread... yes it is down... actually joy server is not responding to ssh. It responds to ping but like 0.3 to 0.5 sec for me which is like 10 times higher than normal value. Obviously Joy is not happy anymore :p
View user's profile Find all posts by Voodoo Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
Back again...

Zap, Taddy, i'm running it with an experimental lua branch. It is ruined with debugged symbol to be able to spot source code location of the crash. It happens right now and I was able to spot a bug that is hidden in the sty code, I've fixed it I hope. It's up and running again.

ps: it is not running in debug mode because it throw far too many console messages and slow down the server considerably, just -g compiler option.
 Styball, Flower Power and Fortress Onslaught back online! 
Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
2 flavors of styball online:
WILD Chico Brake Boost Styball: original settings (pts per kills, 10 pts per goal), map rotation on soccer, hockey and diamond maps, 9 rounds (3x3maps)
Chico Brake Boost Styball: time limited, 1 pt per goal

Still working on it so any crash will lock server in gdb so I can analyze and fix bugs... Hope there will be very few.

Hf

edit:
Also back:
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Fortress Onslaught

The full set of Eddie craziest and best servers are online now... all without external scripting, using Lua branch instead (internal scripting)
What's missing ? Ah, Mayhem ! Plus some of mine like 3 teams wild fortress and round the track racing.
I'm working on a multi mode server able to switch from 1 to another easily (/admin include)

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
As joy is back, styball is back there...
I'll kept the other 3 servers on my server for testing.

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
CT Rank: 18
Field's place: support
Grid Name: Armagetron
GID: P4@ct/jedi

very damn good job Very Happy styball feels perfect at a 20min glance with random noobs Very Happy
do we know the reason of SSH fails for future DoS issue prevention?

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
/me wonder why it feels so much different with a server with current sty+ct and same settings ?
I've seen we are using a special binary on joy but there's no source code related to it... May be some change have been revert or never posted to bzr...

Edit: /me no wonder anymore. the binary used is veeeeery old, from the time I was trying to improve bouncing... It obviously does not include a change I should have reversed. I just reversed it now...
Wild sty ball cycle's ball hit should behave normally now.