Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
HomeForum
CalendarChatMessengerIRC
Forum Members
LinksFAQ
NewsView Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Ex-Trainee
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: compguygene
GID: CrazyCompguygene@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na

Kyle. You can save these forums at 0000 cost.
For a while now, I have been using http://www.000webhost.com/ for my business web hosting. Check it out, please. CT does not have to "die" because of this. To keep ID alive, we have retrenched from competitions, and are focusing on just playing together and having fun. As to hosting, very soon you will see some of the old ID servers coming back under new, independent names. Really, let's think about the history of CT. Originally, CT was a few kewl servers, and players that just had fun on the grid! Perhaps CT could change too. Your post here is titled Crazy Tronners Clan is no longer Active Anymore. To me, that says the clan is not active, but not dead.
Hell kyle, if you want I can walk you through setting up a couple free for 12 months VPS's from Amazon, one in Ireland, one in Virginia.
For all that CT's have done to help me learn to setup servers, and do stuff as a clan leader in Ww, and now one in ID, the least that I can due is help you keep this alive. PM me here if you want. Alternatively, I am going to start idling in IRC and will try to be available to you there or in Windows Live Messenger.
Only one person is needed to save CT.
View user's profile Find all posts by CrazyCompguygene Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger

Wacko
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: Word
GID: Word@ct/public
After I saw a few cters getting spammed with questions about the reasons why CT died, I still don't know the actual reason (and I'm not really interested).
They said they agree with some of MB's opinions, but they also agree with Zap.
Here are some personal observations I have filtered, in case that helps:

MB is in CT since Oct 2010, and he's already a Senior Member with a leader role! I don't know the details of CT's hierarchy roles, but it sounds like something important and I think I remember that pike and other players had to wait a lot longer/never had this leader role. I don't say that MB doesn't have the right character to have a high position in your clan (in fact I believe he and Zap have many similarities, which makes these ego-clashs even worse) and deliberately wanted to do harm. I just think he's inexperienced and needs to admit that, because this inexperience is a bit obvious when your only significant contribute is the announcement of the death of the clan. Gonzap however IS experienced, yet seems to have cultivated a certain arrogance towards MB and your other new players (according to his reaction to Gazelle's post) and doesn't forgive or tolerate "mistakes" MB makes (I put it in quotes because I don't know if they are true mistakes when some CTers actually seem to agree with MB). Sorry for the psychoanalyzing, i hate that too.

All in all it's just your two egos that seem to kill the clan in the eyes of your members. If you'd acknowledge each other's interests and intents everything would be fine.

Good luck.

Last edited by Word on Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:05 am; edited 2 times in total

www.trongame.de

PLZ RES US!

suscribe!
View user's profile Find all posts by Word Send private message Visit poster's website

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Grid Name: ct|safari
GID: safariskater@ct/fellow
wow, im really just wtf?

i came back from holidays, than i read this shit?

im really sad to hear about this, but ill wear le ct tag even in the future:

@gonz why are you acting like a damn bitch? the clan is dead and your pointing fingers, its no your or mbs or kyo's fault
@mb thx for beeing a great leader for some months
@gaz ill miss you Sad

last but no least!

CT will be remembered in every tronners heart!

the lion is burning!

Crazy Tronner
attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) Internal Challenge, 2nd Rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: ct|J-Dawgg
GID: J-Dawgg@ct/senior
ya seriously gonzap dont be such a doucher to gaz and mb seriously if anything its your fault not theres.. go back to spain where you belong

I want to thank the Lord for making me crazy.
View user's profile Find all posts by J-Dawgg Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Addict
Grid Name: Lizmatic
GID: Lizmatic@ct/public

J-Dawgg wrote:
ya seriously gonzap dont be such a doucher to gaz and mb seriously if anything its your fault not theres.. go back to spain where you belong

You bitched at Gaz ingame, now you're on his side? If Zap didn't already kill the joke, you did. Especially the racist stuff like, lol, who's gonna believe that.

trolololol Word!

oh god, my sides

Crazy Tronner
Honorary Member
attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Donator (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Internal Challenge 1st Rank (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: CT»«MB53
GID: MB53@ct/leader
Word why do i have to admit of something i dont poses ? where is my ego, and i didnt fight with ZAP he is mad at how things were in CT and that doesnt specifically means me but in general . All i said was to stop this madness and the fight is this considered to be an ego word ? .

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.

Crazy Tronner
Squad Leader
3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 2nd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 3
Grid Name: CTxGonzap
GID: Gonzap@ct/leader
lizmatic just gtfo, who called you. One more post and I delete all of them, stick your nose in your own clan issues because this one is dead. I know you are happy, so enjoy it somewhere else.

@dawg you kids make me lol, you are part of the reasons of this. You got no ct spirit since the start.

Wacko
Grid Name: Word
GID: Word@ct/public
as I said MB, I don't know what you did. I just saw that some cters agreed with you and some followed zap ( i dont know on what) , and zap's first post here reflects that. your other members seem to see this too but don't want to hurt any of you by choosing a side and refusing to support the other. It just seems more like a problem between the leadership than a problem of the entire clan. maybe you should try to do both things you proposed to do and then continue with the way that worked better. It just seems silly to me to end a clan because of such a discussion when everything else works fine.

@liz: if this was a joke i wouldnt have seen cters insulting each other in msg...

Last edited by Word on Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total

www.trongame.de

PLZ RES US!

suscribe!
View user's profile Find all posts by Word Send private message Visit poster's website

Ex-CTer
Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
Field's place: sweeper
Grid Name: cT-Gazelle
GID: Gazelle@ct/public
i have had more ct spirit then most people in this clan... I devoted hours to get good just to help clan! fuck this.
View user's profile Find all posts by Gazelle Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Ghost Member
Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: Chuck Norris
GID: Cronix@ct/senior
Gonzap wrote:
@dawg you kids make me lol, you are part of the reasons of this. You got no ct spirit since the start.

Dude... I have more CT spirit in me than you ever had!

Crazy Tronner
attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) Internal Challenge, 2nd Rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: ct|J-Dawgg
GID: J-Dawgg@ct/senior
@liz: I guess somebody didnt get laid last night because someone is being a super bitch today.. i will agree with gonzap and say gtfo and deal with your own business.. as for Gaz I am upset with him as well but the main issue here is Gonzap.

@Zap: I came into this clan with so much enthusiasm and warm heartedness and you have the audacity to tell me I have no spirit. I busted my ass to make the clan better but It was never good enough for you.. well im sorry I cant meet up to your standards. maybe you should join meetyour maker... you act a lot like liz and the rest of them.. youll fit in perfectly

I want to thank the Lord for making me crazy.
View user's profile Find all posts by J-Dawgg Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Admin
Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 9
Grid Name: ct¤kyle
GID: kyle@ct/jedi
OK we just had to have fun trying this, but we really should have had it yesterday and we really did do a poor job at it.

CT is just too big to fail!

We are all still together moving forward. Be prepared for the real Jedi Power of CT to be released in 2012.
this was just a test, nothing more.

We all still love the clan and these forms and CT's servers are not going anywhere.

In theory it should work in reality who knows if it will work.

MB53: I am 26 years old how can i be a teen ? Very Happy
owned: You got the heart of a teen Smile
Gonzap: and the innocence of a little child
View user's profile Find all posts by kyle Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Ghost Member
Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: Chuck Norris
GID: Cronix@ct/senior
oh no... I wanted to blame Zap a little bit more for free :/ Now I have to suffer from the consequences... DAMMIT! Very Happy

Crazy Tronner
Squad Leader
3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 2nd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 3
Grid Name: CTxGonzap
GID: Gonzap@ct/leader
mb sucks for rushing on posting the joke! we were unprepared!!

Word: thank you very much for your support, it is nice to know who can be there to help when needed, also thanks to comp and slick. Also kindof to mkay even tho his intentions were a little bit more selfish.

THIS WAS A PRANKKKK. Don't worry there is ct for many more years, you won't get rid of us so easily, I know you want it liz, but there's only one thing you can tell Death... NOT TODAY.

<3 mb, cron, gaz, dawg, k-yo, kyle, woned, etc. Had fun today in sumo making up excuses of why we died and why I hated all of you so much XD

Wacko
Grid Name: Spinoramic
GID: INW@ct/public
The main problem was CT'ers bashing at each other so violently. You guys will never yell at each other like that especially zap and gaz and mb. omg come on, when have you guys ever hated each other...