Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
HomeForum
CalendarChatMessengerIRC
Forum Members
LinksFAQ
NewsView Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Reply to topic

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 4x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: ct|Puuquie
GID: Puuquie@ct/fellow
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
FoFo wrote:
... i played a lot and became the best attacker , i was able to cut every def and was on top 3 of fort players...

LIES!

Mad
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: FoFo@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
<3

Ex-CTer
Aren't you a CT?
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: dreadlord
GID: dreadlord@ct/public
Okay, I decided to try to summarize my personal arma-history. I will try to remember everything important, but it's long time ago so excuse me if there is something wrong; ah, and one more thing: ignore language mistakes please. Wink

How everything began

As far as I remember I started playing armagetron about 6 years ago. My brothers and me used to order a computer-games-magazin monthly - guess what we found in it? Of course: Armagetron (not the advanced version, I think it did not exist at that time yet). I somehow liked it so much, I still don't know why. Well, I first played it with my brothers in local game, but soon I wanted more and decided to play in the internet (of course I had to find out you can play it in the internet first Razz).
Like everyone at that time I started my arma-career with high rubber, playing in ID-hr-servers, norm's place, a server called Rivers of ... (I forgot the last word there, what a pity - perhaps anyone of you remembers?), DS-arena, Spacezone (especially IIS with 60 rubber Razz) and many other high rubber servers.

How I met fortress and sumo

I went on playing high rubber till someone (I don't remember who it was) came in the hr-server where I was playing and asked for players for something called Fortress Café. Looking back at that moment I am so happy I decided to follow him. Smile
I liked it and started playing it more often. I soon found out there were players who it would be worth watching and in very little steps I started improving.

Clan history

My first clan was <<WiR>> with Rázor and W4z0r as leaders and cronix' tron father DOo.oOT as member. At that time I began playing sumo as well and found out that good sumo players often were good fort players. My favourite sumo server was Bugfarm Elimination Sumo, of course. I played my first ladle with <<WiR>>, and that ladle was the end of <<WiR>>. There was a big conflict between us members of WiR and the clan died. I was frustrated and thought that it was my fault that the clan died. I started to play as a lonely tronner again and went on improving. Though, I noticed clans were cool so I first applied for ~*SP*~ and was accepted, left that clan after some time (I don't know why, I guess I really did not know what I wanted at that time), then applied for ct, even became ctt but for good reason was not accepted to ct (I did not deserve it .. i really was not mature enough).
I guess one thing changed everything for me then. I learned to know |x| Fofo and respected him very much. He was the inofficial leader of |x| (everyone you ask would say there has never been a leader of x, I know, but fofo was the one to decide about new members I think) and I wanted to join x then. I often had 1v1's against fofo and he taught me many things (thanks fofo Smile) and one day I finally achieved my aim and became x member.
That was a very important step in my arma history because I could learn from all good x members like infamous, hoax and all others Smile
I won't tell you everything about my x membership now because it could be boring. I will rather go on with my story. X and Tr decided to merge and I became tx member. I was proud of being in a clan with durka and all those famous and wise players. Razz I enjoyed my tx membership and went on improving and practicing. But after some time I started being bored of armagetron (I can't think of a reason) and wanted to stop playing arma. I guess my personal life was reason for that as well (somebody in my family died, I dont want to give more details) and as everyone in my age I started being interested in girls. I left tx in peace (thats at least what I hope and think Wink) and had a 2-3 months arma break, perhaps even longer.
And the last important thing I found out about arma is: You cant stop playing arma Very Happy. I had my comeback and applied for ct since puuquie and me always liked and respected each other and I liked many other CTers. Another point was that I thought for myself that I was more mature now to try again. It seems as if the CTers agreed with me, I became CTer. I am very proud of being part of the best clan in arma (yes, thats ct Smile), I got friends here (thats what I suppose xD - don't tell me the opposite please Cool) and I hope to to have a good future in ct. Very Happy

I am dreadlord and that was my story. I hope you enjoyed it although I am lacking language skills Wink

If you got questions, feel free to ask.

Ex-Trainee
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: compguygene
GID: CrazyCompguygene@ct/public

That was Rivers of Zadda, i played there too.
View user's profile Find all posts by CrazyCompguygene Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
2nd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 2
Field's place:
Grid Name: ct_beer
GID: luiso@ct/senior
well..well..well when I read that post i was like bah Im too lazy to write it Razz but nevermind Ill tell you everything about my tron history. I will divide it in three parts.

How I met the game
Well last year I got primary school[2005-2006(, I got computers in the class so my class made a deal with the teacher, if you finish fast your classwork you can do whatever you want in the computer)]. Inmediately, I was like Shocked omg it's damn good (it was since I always was the first in finish my classwork and the teacher was used to penalize me because I'm damn nervous and I distracted my classmates when finish xD). So I finished my work, turned on the computer and guess what was the first game I saw there, yes was call of duty... nah jk was armagetron Razz, but something was wrong... I could play but the bots were really stupid and the map damn big lol (local game of course) so I quit it and said to my mate who just finished his classwork too: don't play that game it sucks hard Very Happy. Well after 2 years I didn't notice anything about htat game but one day going to the athletics stadium as everyday I was used to do, my friend talked to me about a game called armagetron where he was playing ( this friend is josema1557, CheZZ,CheZZkiller and some more names he was used to get, note he was a nub and he stopped playing, idk if you know him but he played ddl) then I told him I didn't like that game because of the stupidness of the bots but then he said there was internet games too and there was real people there, no stupid bots and even new game modes. So I decided to try.
Luiso
That was a short part of my tron history. Was the first name I used (about june 2008) the bad thing was that as you all know I have a really big vacations in summer and can't take computer in that time so I could play only for a month. In that month I played ddl and cheers the most, there I noticed how to doublebind thanks to Numb3rs one of the guys made me stay in armagetron. I improved fast there and started to beat Numb3rs sometimes so he got mad and one day(two weeks after)said: yes you can laugh here but come to sumo and I will pwn you(I also knew Goku in that period). I followed him and entered in |x| sumo. There I got a reason to leave ddl and play more sumo, I met ct(also ctt, lol at start I though were differents clans when saw ctt|dreadlord Razz)Jorge and Kamikaze (a player, not a style lol) but was like omg the zone is so small and I can stay in only doublebinding, they make something like a square, so I tried it and was like Surprised Im really good, I can do the same moves than them, but soon I noticed it was a lie because I kept dying fast, obviously the reason was I was only making squares haha. I could play only two weeks and when summer holidays. When I came back to my house I didn't want to play arma but a week later, the same friend reminded it to me saying he discovered a new server, funnier than ddl, it was ctwf). Then I played armagetron again and tried ctwf. I started to play only sumo and ctwf then and I met a lot of spanish players, thing made me play more.
But there was an other thing made me play armagetron more time. it's simple, before play armagetron I used to get 7 and 8 out of 10 in english test, but 2 months after I started to get 9 and 10, here started my love for the languages( thing a wanna study at the university Smile ). then about october 2008 Goku told me to join his clan (TrT) I accepted since there was some spanish there ( as him or Ryden) and I got no chance of join other clan because I didn't want to get really involved. Then he asked me to change my grid name( he said everyone in TrT got two as he got TrT~Madeinchina xD) so idk the beer came into my mind and to make the beer looks better with the tag I got crazy lawl Razz.
CRaZy_B3eR / beer
I stayed in Trt from october 2008 to january 2009. I left it because Goku and Ryden stopped playing, so I felt so alone in sumo servers ( I remember there was another spanish trt guy who also stopped ,I dont remember his name but he was really good in that time was something like Marek). At the time I left trt I was starting to improve a lot and to love ct ( I liked all the players and they were nice Smile ) Puuquie and Gonzap knew I wanted to join ct but also knew I couldn't surely play tourneys. My english sucked too and I wasn't really mature so I said I wasn't going to apply for ct yet becuase I knew I would get rejected. Then puuquie told me about classic fort and ladles, thing was inportant for ct, so I left ctwf and started to play in sumo and fortress cafe. I liked fort a lot and I got how to play fastly. Then after a month and a half puuquie told me to join ct again and I told him that it was ok, thing made him make a topic in internal forums ( yes I have read every old crap to see what did you think about me la la la la Laughing ). That made me challenge everycter i saw in catfight and it seems like it worked, in march i entered in ctt. In that time I got the game damn seriously because I wanted to join ct over everything, so CTT_CRaZy_B3eR became a cter. There I started to challenge everyone since I saw a ladle final ct vs + I think and said I wanna be playing, not specting. after some time I got a good rank, and that allowed me play in ct team the first rounds of ladle( yes i had to go in quarters xD but well now I have to go after semis or even can play finals if i get luck and have dinner as a pig lol). i have to add i was the first who kicked K-yo from rank 1 after losing the first challenge and tell him: remember it, I will be the first in beat you Razz ( K-yo can tell it's true). So I rechallenged him in after a while and win hehe. That thing and a period when woned was sucking in center ( he got his skills back now Smile ) made me change my pos 2 attack and try pos 1. I liked it and it was working pretty well but I think it made woned take it more seriously and started to improve again. Here I have to add that i dont remember if it was puu or zap who told me to change my name of CRaZy_B3eR to only B3eR because it looked so repetitive( the crazy thing). I didn't stay longer in rank 1 because a beast appeared in ct xD. it was xyron, he joined ct and challenged all without losing any, so got my rank 1. After woned also challenged me and got rank 2 so I left ct pos 1 in team and got attack back. I was ok with woned in center and me attacking but there was other thing didn't let me be ok. Xyron got challenged several times but still in pos 1 so I said to me: beer you have to pwn this guano bitch and as K-yo i beated him in the second try. I also decided to let woned in center so he didnt challenge me again but the fucking xyron did xD. In that period I started to love armagetron hard, I loved ladles, the people in armagetron, surely because everyday I knew new players as roze(well I met him before join ct but I wanted to name this guy in my essay, any problem? Razz) , we loved each other Wink I still love you. And from this day to now everything is alright, except i got Canal + in my house this year and when Real Madrid plays on Sunday I must watch it or my father can kill me because he is paying for it lol. I wanna also name MB, cronix, slov and of course my bro (slash). They all are nice people I shared the most of my time in last 3 or 4 months, when I knew them all except slash who knew before Smile. Well it's normal we love each other, we are all addicts who play more than 10 hours a day haha. I also wanna thank to Puuquie, Gonzap and Nuby because they helped me a lot and they are nice ( yes even zap who I love to make mad Razz). That's all, I hope you enjoy reading Smile

Will you read the message of a beer?

Crazy Tronner
2nd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1)
Field's place:
omg i made the biggest xD since mine has no spaces lol

Ex-CTer
Aren't you a CT?
CrazyCompguygene wrote:
That was Rivers of Zadda, i played there too.

Yay, thats right Smile

luiso wrote:
...I met ct(also ctt, lol at start I though were differents clans when saw ctt|dreadlord) Jorge and Kamikaze (a player, not a style lol

I thought this guy was called Kamakazi, or was it someone else?

Crazy Tronner
Field's place:
it was someone else I remember him too Smile

Weirdo
Grid Name: Slov
GID: Slov@ct/public
beer! haha Very Happy

I didn't know you played DDL and that you were in TrT! Laughing I remember Marek, he never played sumo but he always played DDL and he's from Poland!

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Admin
Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 9
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: ct¤kyle
GID: kyle@ct/jedi
luiso wrote:
omg i made the biggest xD since mine has no spaces lol
until i write/post parts 2 and 3 of mine Smile

In theory it should work in reality who knows if it will work.

MB53: I am 26 years old how can i be a teen ? Very Happy
owned: You got the heart of a teen Smile
Gonzap: and the innocence of a little child
View user's profile Find all posts by kyle Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Field's place:
Slov wrote:
beer! haha Very Happy

I didn't know you played DDL and that you were in TrT! Laughing I remember Marek, he never played sumo but he always played DDL and he's from Poland!

oh ye that's right, then it was other guy, but I'm sure there was a spanish guy who was damn good in sumo

Crazy Tronner
Honorary Member
attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Donator (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Internal Challenge 1st Rank (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: CT»«MB53
GID: MB53@ct/leader
looool i will never be in server with u beer and slov i always get corrupted for some reason i feel there is a force of energy that flaws over us XD

<33333333333333333 u beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

nice essay bro

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.

Ex-CTer
Aren't you a CT?
lol

thanks for even noticing my essay xD

Crazy Tronner
Honorary Member
attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Donator (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Internal Challenge 1st Rank (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: CT»«MB53
GID: MB53@ct/leader
DreadLord wrote:
lol

thanks for even noticing my essay xD

lol dready i did read all of it .idk for some reason im only read cters and fofo <33333

i have to go over the rest too my eyes is tearing from reading i never read that much in my whole life xD

I wonder how much deeper would the ocean be without sponges.
 Re: Players history (copy from SP forum) 
Crazy Tronner
Ghost Member
Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
Field's place: sweeper
Grid Name: Chuck Norris
GID: Cronix@ct/senior
Gonzap wrote:

I think the way I discovered this game is the weirdest.... I did in school! Let me explain it a lil better...

That was in 2006 is my memory doesn't betray me... my school was selected between a big bunch of others to be one of the first ones having 1 computer every two alumns. And guess what game was in there... Armagetron! the first one! wasn't even the advanced one, it was called Armagetron and my friends and I found it very very fun.

luiso wrote:
Well last year I got primary school[2005-2006(, I got computers in the class so my class made a deal with the teacher, if you finish fast your classwork you can do whatever you want in the computer)]. Inmediately, I was like Shocked omg it's damn good (it was since I always was the first in finish my classwork and the teacher was used to penalize me because I'm damn nervous and I distracted my classmates when finish xD). So I finished my work, turned on the computer and guess what was the first game I saw there, yes was call of duty... nah jk was armagetron Razz, but something was wrong... I could play but the bots were really stupid and the map damn big lol (local game of course) so I quit it and said to my mate who just finished his classwork too: don't play that game it sucks hard Very Happy.

This is so similar. lol School in spains seems to rock Very Happy At our school we have like 0 computer games, we have to bring them ourself. Furthermore we do not have any flash player or something like this so the only thing we can play is like Blobby Volley and Zatacka. xD

[quote"DreadLord"]I played my first ladle with <<WiR>>, and that ladle was the end of <<WiR>>. [/quote]

I did not found that on wiki Sad I looked up the first 20 Ladles o.o

Thanks for all your How-Did-I-Become-Fame-In-This-Damn-Game-Histories. I enjoyed reading Wink