Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home Forum
Calendar Chat Messenger IRC
Forum Members
Links FAQ
News View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Reply to topic
 -=}ID< Robo 
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: Pooljack
GID: Pooljack@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
someone needs to knock some sense into him/her

I got kicked for missing one grind. He kicked someone else earlier for accidental TKs.

It's BS.

Ex-CTer
Aren't you a CT?
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: dreadlord
GID: dreadlord@ct/public
I guess robo does not have admin/moderator access on any Ct server?

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Grid Name: ct|Theroze
GID: theroze@ct/fellow
DreadLord wrote:
I guess robo does not have admin/moderator access on any Ct server?

That.
Although. where did he kick you? (Server)

The fuck.
View user's profile Find all posts by theroze Send private message MSN Messenger
 Re: -=}ID< Robo 
Ex-CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name: sine.wav
GID: sinewav@ct/public
Pooljack wrote:

You know what you should do? Next time you are in a server with him you should totally join the opposite team, then core dump him, like 30 times in a row. After that, be like "Ha! That's what you get for kicking me!" I'm sure he'll feel bad and probably even apologize.

I say this because Robo did that to me after I kicked him once. I apologized.

Ex-Trainee
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: compguygene
GID: CrazyCompguygene@ct/public

This sounds like a good way of working and using the built-in self moderation system!
View user's profile Find all posts by CrazyCompguygene Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ex-CTer
Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place:
Grid Name: syllabear
GID: syllabear@ct/public
sinewav wrote:
Pooljack wrote:

You know what you should do? Next time you are in a server with him you should totally join the opposite team, then core dump him, like 30 times in a row. After that, be like "Ha! That's what you get for kicking me!" I'm sure he'll feel bad and probably even apologize.

I say this because Robo did that to me after I kicked him once. I apologized.

Or just don't go into ID servers... I don't bother doing that any more, and since they have no mods anywhere else, I don't get randomly kicked from servers much anymore

A key that opens many doors is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a shit lock
View user's profile Find all posts by syllabear Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Friend
Field's place:
Grid Name: 3dot
GID: 3dot@ct/public

i agree to this observation: robo overuses his popularity and respect to kick newbies or unknown players

happens when they do one mistake, happens as same if he runs into anything and this player was near to him before, but he also forces this and makes the big call on the picked

i remember once being anonymous on ctwf, pos2, him center
i was freshly in the grid and asked who was def
he told me i was and i didnt agree
short grind map, not only i left a lil place towards left on split, he also had plenties of space towards right side
he crashed into oposite wall and set a poll on me

and similar i could observe on like 10 other unknown players

concerning democracy: it aint worth nothing if someone with a respected name calls against an unknown - people kick because they trust in the word of the wellknown
Grid Name: ABCDuh
GID: ABCDuh@ct/public
[quote="Pooljack"]someone needs to knock some sense into him/her

I got kicked for missing one grind. He kicked someone else earlier for accidental TKs.

It's BS.[/quote]

You were not there earlier to know if I kicked someone else for accidental TK's. You were NOT grinding. I asked you to grind and you said 'f*** you, you cant tell me what to do' I issued a poll because many others who were trying to play were being affected by you not taking advice, and based on your comment it was obvious you did not want to listen. There were enough votes for you to get kicked. You came back, complained, told your friend that you made a post about me on here and joined the team your friend was on and then tried to lobby people against me. Im sorry you did not take my advice and got kicked and threw a temper tantrum afterwards and had to bother others here with this one isolated incident.

I remember this as clear as day. You forgot to mention that when you did come back to CTWF and joined the team opposite of the team I was on.. you forgot to mention your current team complained about your 'not grinding' a couple of times too. I just silenced you because you kept talking to me about the poll I issued against you that got you kicked.

As for 3dot, I've never really understood you. There have been instances where I have patiently remained on a team that had 1 or more non grinders and team killers, I've asked for them to grind, spectate, shuffle out or prepare to get polled and even after I have been team killed (without exaggeration) 15-20 times by the same person(s) you still deny the polls when made. Not just this one time, always. You do this for many. I've seen team mates give non grinders multiple chances and voice their concern to both teams about the non grinder and/or tker several times. And when a poll is made you say, 'Why kick? (as if you have never read a single word) Teach them" you say.

We are all human, sometimes we have good days and bad days. We all don't make the perfect decision. You have stood out in the community quite a bit yourself for being this way 3dot. I must say you would make an excellent trainer. Your patience is remarkable if you can accept someone who can't even chat, grind, stay out of defense and attack their own team to be someone not worthy of kicking.

Thank you if you think I am popular. Personally I do not believe I am. I've been playing tron since the 1st year constantly changing aliases. Perhaps since I've remained with one name longer then usual is the reason you might hold this perspective.

On another note if you pay closer attention to CTWF (this happens in other servers too) sometimes a team will stack themselves strongly. Oh look! In comes player 1,2 and 3 and player 1 is on the stacked team and player 2 and 3 are non existing chat bots that drive straight to their death!
Some players, to raise their rank or P. off others will have one of their friends remain on the opposite team, say they will def and then allow their fellow buddies in to rape the zone. This goes the same with team kills, non grinding, rejecting polls, etc, etc... the list goes on. Anyone who has been around the game long enough knows of all this. I could post a novel with all the cheap tactics I know have factually occurred.

I can assure you 3dot that I do not have the patience you do. So just because I want to get down to business and have 2 good teams on both sides to get a game going, ... how is that wrong? Personally I disagree with your methods, yet I'm not here complaining about you.

I'm happy to see that CTWF has done so well for so long. This is what has made me accepting of Euro ping. It ran on a Euro server for the longest time until only somewhat recently getting a USA server..... Im not from the US but it helps to raise the skill level! CT, X, etc, etc dont play as much on it as they used to... there used to be some great competition on it in the past.

Anyways, I'm rambling. Funny how people always want to include just their side of the story and never the entire truth. Never re-read this msg either. Excuse the typos if any!
[quote="syllabear"][quote="sinewav"][quote="Pooljack"]someone needs to knock some sense into him/her[/quote]

I say this because Robo did that to me after I kicked him once. I apologized.[/quote]

Or just don't go into ID servers... I don't bother doing that any more, and since they have no mods anywhere else, I don't get randomly kicked from servers much anymore[/quote]

Being in the ID clan for some time we always discuss what has happened whenever we get a chance. Who has kicked you? Not me? Surely not anyone else? Is this you speaking for yourself or speaking as a TU ? I know there was an issue in the past with a couple of TU members and myself butting heads in which you were Not involved. You took it upon yourself to bring this up as a topic on our forums when you didn't have the proper information.(and it didn't even involve you) I proved that I was in the right in this situation and I've still been waiting for a response or an apology for over 2 months now. TU has butted heads with many people in the community and have come to me taking my side since it also relates to my personal experience. (please read earlier msg and fill in the blanks as to whom some of the problem starters might be....)

You were in our server playing having a fun game a couple of days ago. We both said hello...

I'm a firm believer that if anyone has a friend in real life or in tron who puts their arm around you and calls you their friend yet talks bad about someone behind their back to you.. .... you know very well that this same person is talking bad about you behind your back too.

Ex-CTer
Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place:
Grid Name: syllabear
GID: syllabear@ct/public
Wow Robo, taking the fact that I tried to sort out hostility between our clans as a bad thing? And then saying that you proved you were in the right with just speculation and opinion? Either way, great way to dig it up considering it had nothing to do with this.

And no, it wasn't you, but how can I tell when theres a group of 4-5 ID in one server. So like I said, I'll just avoid your servers, and you won't have to bother to make falsities to look like you can get away with whatever you want.

A key that opens many doors is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a shit lock
View user's profile Find all posts by syllabear Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

What falsities? I only ever speak truth and don't pretend I am in the right. If I am not in the right I say so. You still have not answered my questions.
When I ask a question you never comment on it, you bring up more then 1 unrelated topic not pertaining to the question asked.

If it does not make sense then it is not true. If you were in a court you would have lost your case many times over.

As for the issue/posts on our forums it didnt concern you. I was asking you why the parties involved were not speaking on their behalf. The issue involved myself as it was my complaint yet the other parties never appeared. Just you... making comments when it had nothing to do with you. This is absolutely silly. You were not there and only listened to one side. How can you argue and comment on something when you weren't even there? If you were in court the judge would ask you to leave or sit down since this had NOTHING to do with you.

There were ONLY HOSTILITIES with 2 of the members on the clan you currently belonged to. I WAS in the right. Your 2 clan members have not made a post to this day. I told you this before I'm not sure why you don't understand this. (I believe I know the reason but I am being polite to you)

Yet these clan members sit back and laugh at this and still have made no appearance to rectify this to this date. It just does not make any sense. Stop acting immature and blaming other ID members for something 2 of the people in the clan did that you belong to. You are prolonging the situation. I am 100 percent right.

Now you are making comments about our clan here on CT forums and acting all buddy buddy to us on our servers?

This is a reason I stick to our server because I don't like wasting my time on posts like this. I like to believe that the smart intelligent people will be able to read between the lines and see what is right.

I choose to play the game competitively and I don't talk much. Yet if someone comes along and tries to troll me I won't put my tail between my legs and act like a puss. Would you like me to copy / paste the discussion from our forums? I suggest you re-read it once again....

Hilarious...

Thank you to the 2 CT players (you know who you are) that directed me to this subject so that I may defend myself.

Syla... question... Were you present in the past when 2 TU members started trolling and creating trouble on the grid?
Answer: No
Fact: The guilty parties KNOW they are guilty and have completely avoided this subject on our forums even when I've asked them to explain their side and apologize. I never asked for a public apology as stubborn people tend to like to 'save face'
Fact: Sylla is acting two faced.
Fact: A TU member has admitted he has 3 different authenticated aliases that he uses to go start trouble with.
Fact: I've heard this with my own ears when they were on my ventrilo. I was using an alias not regular to mine while I was on my laptop.
After this TU member had changed alias and told this to another person on my vent they said, Lets go to CTWF and I listened as they laughed and deliberately TKd people and laughed back and forth as others got pissed off. I will be courteous enough at this time to not name these people as to avoid yet another discussion.

I have several of these FACTUAL stories that involve many well known and unknown people in the game of tron. I don't go posting on other forums all about it though. I could WASTE every waking hour of my day following/commenting on BS like this if I wanted to.

You claim you were trying to smooth out things on both sides. You are either oblivious to what is/was happening in TU or, you are aware of it and do not want to look like the bad guy(s)

I would not have mentioned this but you seem to imply that ID is the bad guys. We are some of the most original down to earth people in tron. Trolling people is not the way to make friends. I've noticed and heard a lot of personal stories with some good people who have left the game because of sh*t disturbers in the game.

I run my own ventrilo, free of charge to anyone in the entire Tron community. My attitude is friend or foe you are welcome there. That is why there have been TU members on it. I have created private rooms to any clan that wants them. I strongly believe in bringing the tron community together, conversing in public and having fun in chat. I will NEVER charge anyone to use it. We are getting close to 30 people on at any one given time and if this continues I will happily upsize it. I do not run my own client on my own server, I pay lead.typefrag.com (Port: 47287) to host it for me. (Besides I like their 24hr phone support) I'd rather pay someone to do the work for me.

It seem for every 15 people I meet (relating to the tron community) there is always 1 in 15 whom I share some things in common with whether it be interests, or being near to the same age as myself. And you people know who you are...

Friend
Grid Name: Tremor
GID: Red Thunder@ct/public
Well i would like to say thank you CT for putting up with this thread....

Robo is sort of old school when it comes to fort. By that, i mean how in the old days of fort people would instantly get kicked if they wouldn't grind or messed up even once. There would be no if, ands or buts about it. But of course fort players have changed and come more tolerant of newbies and non-grinders with the new suspend option.

You would be surprise how competitive it gets in CTWF. Some people really play for the top of the ladder which is very known throughout the tron community as a pretty prestigious thing being top 10 in CTWF ladder. And having someone kill you constantly and cause problems for the whole team is very troublesome to the team and people's ranking.

Robo is a nice guy and isn't some tyrant with his popularity and doesn't abuse it to kick people. You should get on our ventrilo and get to know him or even the others who use Robo's/ID's vent. It isn't only IDs who use it but a wide variety of people.

I wasn't there when this TU vs ID thing started but it really needs to stop. It is pointless and i doubt no one in ID besides one or two people even know.

Friend
Field's place:
Grid Name: 3dot
GID: 3dot@ct/public

concerning hesitation on kicks:
i admit i'm some deep into this high tolerance towards new players
jet i demand this of myself (what of course has its exceptions - patience cant be constantly maximum
but i dont think i am THAT unique with this

never mind i'd give u the hint to use less teamtalk for teaching new players so other team knows u try

as same i most times add the information that i explained several times without result alike
"kick bla tker nongrinder has been explained like 10 times"

why am i doing this?
i am damn interested into new spirit and ideas and lots of it comes from new players - and when i see that somebody at least tries or better if i see the advances i become like terribly patient

the time i am playing this game i have seen lots of new players becoming interesting players
quite remarkable for me in this matter e.g. milan whom i saw his very first hours in ctwf and protected once seeing the possibilities
and certain others who dont come into mind right now

Addict
Grid Name: Lizmatic
GID: Lizmatic@ct/public

[quote="Red Thunder"]You should get on our ventrilo and get to know him or even the others who use Robo's/ID's vent. It isn't only IDs who use it but a wide variety of people.[/quote]

I can't, Robo banned me for being liz.

*Thought that was quite ironic seeing the content of this topic, backs away slowly.... Razz