Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home Forum
Calendar Chat Messenger IRC
Forum Members
Links FAQ
News View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Reply to topic

Ex-Trainee
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: compguygene
GID: CrazyCompguygene@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na

not really.... looking at some of the CTers...... *cough*

/me considers himself to be a jedi in training. /me gives respect to all the CT Jedi Masters. No matter how appealing the cookies and the darkside may appear, /me hopes to someday be a Jedi master someday, but long is the path of the Jedi.
View user's profile Find all posts by CrazyCompguygene Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 4x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: ct|Puuquie
GID: Puuquie@ct/fellow
Compguy, Laughing you arent old enough to be my father, except if you can be father at 9 years old.

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: CT_emmy
GID: peiaemanuel@ct/fellow
@comp: beware the fact that if you want to become a jedi and haven't started the apprenticeship at the age of 2, you can become a sith :-S. So unless you started playing tron at 2 years old, like K-Yo, Kyle and the others did, it will be hard xD.

http://www.postimage.org/image.php?v=Pq10xvdA

Ex-Trainee

@puuquie, i had no idea of your age!

Hmmm,

There was no armagetron when i was 2.

But, I started doing programming at the age of 12, on a paper tape terminal at my school. By the time I was 20, I had programmed in Fortran, Cobol, B (the predecessor of C), C, Basic. By 20, I had programmed on the following computers. Paper tape hookup to an IBM 360/40. Punch cards on an IBM 360/20. Apple II. Commodore Vic-20. Honeywell DPS 8 that was crossbarred. Honeywell Minicompter. IBM System 36. IBM PC. I then went on to leave college with no degree to take a job selling and installing Novell LAN's and WAN's. Had a career for about 13 years as a Network Engineer. CNE and CNA in versions 3 and 4 in Novell Netware. The first Local Area Network I connected had a Novell Netware 4.62 fileserver (the last version of the original proprietary Novell Netware). The most complicated WAN installations I have been involved with were working as a consultant to a company that had clients in the Military, Government, and Multinational Corporation sectors. I did design work for proposals. When my health took a turn for the worse, I retired from the Network thing and sold PC's. I worked as a Cook for 8 years while my wife and I both attended college for nursing. I was unable to finish the program, but my wife did. I am a house husband that recycles PC's for some extra money with a friend that gets them, and I sell them.
I got the programming bug again about 3 years ago, and started to study PHP and Python. Kyle is currently helping me get started scripting sty+ct servers. My first one will be a racing server. I also have plans for Wild CTF server, and a paintball server. I am using python, just like kyle is, but I am new at it!
I have assembled a team of server developers and map makers that will be using the forum that I am bringing up for TheServerPharm to develop and administer the servers I have plans for. I currently host for free the DBD servers for pathetique, Nano's Zombie DF, and a couple of servers for Epsy. I have a VPS in Los Angeles. I have 2 dedicated servers in New York. One hosts Durka's TX servers, and servers for a few clients of Wwhosting http://www.lagtest.net/wwhosting and a server for flex who is the person that is actually renting my OVH RPSIII that is located in france. OVH does not rent servers to people who live in the United States.
All of the servers that I have mentioned are strictly for Tron Gameservers. I also have a very small VPS that would be unsuitable for tron that is located in TX that i am hosting my forum, and some voice servers.

I think that qualifies my as an apprentice Jedi.
View user's profile Find all posts by CrazyCompguygene Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
2nd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 2
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
peiaemanuel wrote:
@comp: beware the fact that if you want to become a jedi and haven't started the apprenticeship at the age of 2, you can become a sith :-S. So unless you started playing tron at 2 years old, like K-Yo, Kyle and the others did, it will be hard xD.

and if you try really hard, you can be awesome like this picture of k-yo!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hJREGwPF6vQ/SLU6yqk97UI/AAAAAAAACPo/xwGf-XiCnVk/s400/nerd6.jpg

Ex-Trainee
Grid Name:
GID: Big_D@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
peiaemanuel wrote:

/me is like Anakin, starting late Twisted Evil

Ex-Trainee

Well.....hmm.

I am thinking that I might be perfectly happy to be like Anakin! In fact that's it. I am going to be a Sith Lord! I am going to the Dark Side, because they have cookies!

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: ct|Theroze
GID: theroze@ct/fellow
And they want your fried chicken and ribs comp.

The fuck.
View user's profile Find all posts by theroze Send private message MSN Messenger