Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home Forum
Calendar Chat Messenger IRC
Forum Members
Links FAQ
News View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Wacko
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name: ~*SP*~NErD
GID: NErD@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na

new diet hoax with added KICK ASS!

Laughing

Field's place:
Grid Name: Speedy
GID: Speedy@ct/public

Hoax wrote:
@ 'speedy'

I grinded 4.0 which if you learnt how to double grind you would have got passed this no problem and gained alot of speed. Of course after that you tried to tk but instead you ended up trying to chase me around our zone...THIS is why you were kicked. The second time you entered it wasn't even flex that polled but someone else in the server. It takes more than two people to kick another player...
Of course I am going to back up someone I know, a fellow teammate AND someone who was in the server before you.
As for 'well known names' being able to 'do what they want'; how naive. Maybe because those players already have reputations? Maybe because no one knows you?
What gives you the right to enter a server and shuffle to position 2 as soon as you enter?
You talk about community, it doesn't need provocative shits like you to piss the whole server off.

Hoax, doing shit is one thing. Not feeling responsible for it after it's done is just sad. You grinded almost 5.0 and nobody can survive that. You've been angry about me getting Pos. 2 after the center Player left and i switched from 3 to 2, but nevermind.

I already wrote about the polling issue with people voting 'yes' just because a "local player" tells them to do so. You should have read that if you are interested in getting this sorted but i think you only want to provocate and get your image clean. I'm probably longer on Armagetron than you and Flex together. When I joined there was just 1 Server and no possibilities to kick someone. Kids like you came when Armagetron got more and more colorful and "Fortress" Server grew up.
Since then people tk,swear and kick each other. What a wonderful world.

EDIT: Thanks Nerd for being such a good example.

Wacko
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Hoax@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
You can get off your I've been playing longer than you high horse straight away
Who the hell are you?

Speedy wrote:
Hoax, doing shit is one thing. Not feeling responsible for it after it's done is just sad. You grinded almost 5.0 and nobody can survive that. You've been angry about me getting Pos. 2 after the center Player left and i switched from 3 to 2, but nevermind.

Why lie about shuffling to pos 2? Unless you could actually see my screen how would you know if I grinded 5.0 or not. You certainly wasn't doing '4.9' grinds. If you can't double grind past position 4/5 it is YOUR problem. Either shuffle out, grind normal or ask that player not to grind so hard. Just ask rain. Oh, or you can tk your teammate and act like it is your right to double grind. Anyways you and flex were fighting over this position not me.
As for cleaning up my image...what image is this? Being provocative and having arguments/discussions with people like you would surely lower this 'image'.
What's nerd ever done to you?
& wd for disabling html btw

Ex-CTer
Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place:
Grid Name: syllabear
GID: syllabear@ct/public
PLEASE LOCK THIS!!!

A key that opens many doors is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a shit lock
View user's profile Find all posts by syllabear Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Maniac
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: Durka
GID: Durka@ct/public
Hoax wrote:
Unless you could actually see my screen how would you know if I grinded 5.0 or not.

Epsy's cockpit shows him how much rubber everyone has left Razz.

Very Annoying
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: epsy@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:

Durka wrote:
Hoax wrote:
Unless you could actually see my screen how would you know if I grinded 5.0 or not.

Epsy's cockpit shows him how much rubber everyone has left Razz.
except i press - all the time and hide it so i have to toggle it on again each time :p
btw it's wrtl's one
but aaah what a pointless reply!

WHO IS SPEEDY ? Smile

edit: my opinion on that local player thingy : seriousely, i'm playing in caf most of the time and if i went center and played tk everyone [already did it on a torping match], i would have been kicked [and i was], ok i don't have the best reputation there, but i don't have the worst one either

/me lets rico posting a pointless answer

Maniac
Grid Name: צxs20
GID: xs20@ct/public
<<enter>>

Mad
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Flex@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:

This is funny.. I never expected this to actually come up anywhere on the boards Why? Because only smurfs do/did what you done that day Speedy and as by the looks of this whole thread still do and carry on doing. You should be banned for spoofing someone else name and specially degrading their rank on the server. It's not up to you to decide to tell ANYONE that it's just a "rank" or "stupid points." I don't even understand how you can freely admit it and assume you're in the right let alone assume you're in the right in general.

Speedy wrote:
doing shit is one thing. Not feeling responsible for it after it's done is just sad...

You've got to be fucking kidding me, well said dipshit. You joined the server and shuffled up to position 2 when I was in that position for almost one and a half matches before you even joined. I shuffled back up as I thought it was an error and never said anything. It happened immediately again next round and I then started to notice your lack of "speed" and skill to even pass the enemy players so I started to wonder why you would replace me for yourself when you can't even play that position properly let alone better then me or even join the server before me. So ultimately I decided to tell you to quit taking my position as I was there first and you never respected that or considered the "consequences" so I carried on shuffling back into my original position.

You carried on ignoring my messages and my shuffles and you assumed it would go un-answered and it looked like you had the assumption that we are nobodies and acted as if you had the whole server to yourself.

You now seem to act as if you're the sensible innocent one with all the bullies teaming up against you, but yet you don't consider other peoples reactions to your cocky behaviour. If you would of asked I would of happily gave it to you as I don't mind it when someone feels like playing in that specific position. You never asked and you decided to get cocky. I just wanted to play and I didn't even poll you as you seem to put it. So I changed teams and shuffled up to play against you and show you how it's done and show you that the real game isn't about who shuffles the quickest but who grinds and plays the quickest. So I did and passed you quite afew times before you started team-killing. The poll only came when you decided to team-kill Hoax and then annoy people by trying to get him while he defends the zone.

I can safely say: Not allot of people can play better in that position then I can and the few that can, I definitely don't push out. You were totally wrong to do what you did and you don't regret it and did not regret it then by the obnoxious behaviour of trying come back into the server when 98% of the server (which was about 14 people at that time) all polled you out. You then decided to change nicks and never bothered to come back in with a new colour and once you did come back in with a new colour and a smarter name it only became relevent that it was you by your actions. Does that not say anything?

Speedy wrote:
I don't really care whether they like me or not - they make the community bad and that's a sad thing as it is a very small one.

Why we care? and why you don't? Because we are the community and you're just a smurf asshole who thinks he's someone special. Respect? It's common sense to backup someone that plays there regularly and doesn't cause trouble and fuss like you just did then and still do. You talk about respect, reputations and play durations yet what little status you gained then and now is totally destroyed by your own definition of standards of today.

Nobody knows you and nobody probably will care to try and "remember" you, even if that was the case. I've never spoke about you to anyone and the only people that know what happened was the people that were there and I can confirm it was Hoax, Subzero and me and they both had their own opinions just like the whole server did. The fact that you talk about spreading lies then coming on here and talking bullshit about the whole event is just really hypocritical. My only point to this thread is to clear up my name and Hoax's from your trail of damage. If I've missed anything out I really don't plan on carrying on so It's please just lock this thread as we've all had our say and I assure you Speedy has nothing relevant apart from trash to add to this.

Speedy wrote:
You've been angry about me getting Pos. 2 after the center Player left and i switched from 3 to 2, but nevermind.

Not true. Not even possible unless there was 3 people per team which was not the case as you shuffled up to 3 then position 1left and decided to 'keep' position 2 just because you got in there from someone leaving? I was position 2 and I never left. So you're wrong and this is all sorted. There. It's funny how once you're wrong the actions you do after being told you're wrong makes it even worse.

Speedy wrote:
Well... i don't really care about that. If i get kicked, i come back with a different nick and play again. In some cases I just do the same and tk back.

Enough said.
View user's profile Find all posts by Flex Send private message Visit poster's website

Field's place:
Grid Name: Speedy
GID: Speedy@ct/public

@Durka: Jup, it's possible.
@Mister "Always right and never did anything wrong" (also known as flex): You seem to have a lot of spare time to sit in front of your pc and write such messages. Uhm why don't you use that time to help the staff or work on their forums? (http://forums.armagetronad.net/)
Instead, you just repeat the things I already wrote, present me as the bad boy, don't tell the truth, swear and "clear up your name".
Well... big thanks for approving my words.

Wacko
Field's place:
Grid Name: |x| Legit
GID: Not working
ugh hate people who shuffle str8 to pos 1,2,3 without asking.
View user's profile Find all posts by Super Duck! Send private message AIM Address

Maniac
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN HIJACKED FOR BETTER USE!

Cool

Post some of your favorite instant chats by other people below!

I Am A Super Duck!

Very Happy

Last edited by Durka on Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Maniac
Grid Name: צxs20
GID: xs20@ct/public
Drunka Draku Bin Laden Mohammed Jihad!

copyright epsy

Maniac
:D

Patty ($ubz)

Wacko
Field's place:
Grid Name: |x| Legit
GID: Not working
i hear you making adjustments! - ct root
View user's profile Find all posts by Super Duck! Send private message AIM Address

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Admin
Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 9
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: ctkyle
GID: kyle@ct/jedi
/me is a n00b
/me writes in colors all the time
of course it has the colors codes in it

forget who said that one

In theory it should work in reality who knows if it will work.

MB53: I am 26 years old how can i be a teen ? Very Happy
owned: You got the heart of a teen Smile
Gonzap: and the innocence of a little child
View user's profile Find all posts by kyle Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger