Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home Forum
Calendar Chat Messenger IRC
Forum Members
Links FAQ
News View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Reply to topic

Ex-CTer
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name: ct|kilabit
GID: kilabit@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na

i agree ed, i became enraged when the server became ransacked by haters at the time

legits got problems, he doesnt like the prospect of better skilled players, but who does, but he cant deal with it. he says 'ct are crap apart from sebol', which we all know is a crock of s**t! no offence sebol, u rock

i say we cane em in a match and if we win they have to eat their words, and their tags, i liked legit when he was a normal player but he was well out of order the other, it was yesterday about this time of day

oh and legit. i was bottom because i was getting teamkilled by you c**ts and it was a new match, if you looked at the match before you lot entered, it was a totally different story, so dont say we suck, we suck when you tkers are around, naturally

'its just a game' exactly, a game provided by cters, u said it, so stop ruining others enjoyment, and the game is provided by good people like ed and others, make your own server and you can be as rude as u like

and for the record, no clan is crazier than the crazy tronners, were as crazy as they come! hehe

Will rot in Hell
Field's place:
Grid Name: Luzifer
GID: Luzifer@ct/public
Hmm, it seems there are some strange things happening at the moment. I won't comment on the "wich Lucifer is the best" question, this is just a game and I think I'm good enough to have fun playing it.
The main reason for this post is: I want to say that I'm not CTF|Lucifer, as Durka already said he uses the C and some other symbols. I'm not in this CTF clan and in my opinion, it's stupid to use a name like that.
Just wanted to say that.

Ex-CTer
Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1)
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: ct|SeBoL158
GID: sebol158@ct/public
thx luzi ;]

Will rot in Hell
Field's place:
Grid Name: Luzifer
GID: Luzifer@ct/public
nie ma problemu

Wacko
Field's place:
Grid Name: |x| Legit
GID: Not working
as to what xevic said is funny, and i wouldnt have a problem with it if it were my name instead of lucifers, its all jsut fun n games on this game. And yes i do have problems controlling myself, but dont get mad of skilled players that r betetr then me, cus i kno alot of tuis that r betetr then me and i may called them u little fucker, faggot, but like i said its jsut all fun and games and they kno im jokin but i guess kilabit took things a little too serious as most cts do. And kilabit if they were tking u u shuld probably shuffle up, now thats just common sense unless u want to kick and wargasm i dont think i ever member me tking u or u tking me lol. anyways like i said ebfore i never said i hated you guys and jsut all fun within the game and may have said ct servers suck... meaning the lag is so un fuckin beleivable lately and have no idea why and everyones been sayin this as well, my ping has never been below 180 n ct wild before it was always around 205 so there must be a code n there that makes it lower but horrible lag cause it was enver like that and the lag wasnt until then, and if u culd look into this problem too and sorry bout confusion kilabot.
View user's profile Find all posts by Super Duck! Send private message AIM Address

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: support
Grid Name: Armagetron
GID: P4@ct/jedi

no comment guys Razz
OT: http://tinyurl.com/y9jhoz

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Wacko
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Not working
CT Wild Fort Rank:

lol my ping is always (except on nano) above 200
Mr. Green

Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Lucifer@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
I hate to resurrect an old thread, but it's a dead giveaway when someone named Lucifer shows up with a clan tag that he's not me. It's also a dead giveaway when he plays CTWF a lot. I think you guys have put together a great server, very competitive and very well run, that just happens to not be my cup of tea (it's the Chico, really, it is, heh).

Anyway, I just wanted to mention that Legit used to be a lot of fun, and it's kind of sad to see him getting all smegged out. And that I'm as irritated at people using the name Lucifer and doing dumb things as I predicted I would be when I picked the name in the first place. Should have gone with some other devil-worshipping name.... Edit: upon rereading, I thought I should point out that luzifer has been nothing but cool. If everyone that used my name were like that, I'd gladly share it. Smile

I guess that's it (besides my AFL spam I'm about to throw in here). Thanks ed for clearing the name so I didn't have to use Lucifer_arma within the arma community. Smile

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: support
Grid Name: Armagetron
GID: P4@ct/jedi

at least you can change your name to something like 3 what's a bit harder to spoof ^^

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger