Code taken from your map
Remember bolded items you set.
<Resource type="aamap" name="name" version="0.0.0" author="author" category="fortress">
Paths of where this map must be saved.
Remember bolded items you set in the map.
Remember to use the exact case that you have it in your map.
- Linux - /usr/share/games/armagetronad/resource/included/author/category
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Armagetron Advanced\resource\included\author\category
- Mac OS X - Armagetron Advanced.app/Contents/Resources/resource/included/author/category
What do I need to title it
you simply save it as
for this one it would be
For this you will need to edit settings.cfg
Location of settings.cfg
- Windows - C:\Program Files\Armagetron Advanced\config\settings.cfg
I am unsure on this
- Mac OS X - Armagetron Advanced.app/Contents/config/settings.cfg
- Linux - /usr/share/games/armagetronad/config/settings.cfg
What do i change in settings.cfg
Code taken from settings.cfg starting on line 28 going to 40
- MAP_FILE Your_mom/clever/repeat-0.3.2.aamap.xml # square with obstacles
- MAP_FILE Your_mom/clever/inaktek-0.7.2.aamap.xml # octagon with obstacles
- ARENA_AXES 8 # set automatically by map to this value
- MAP_FILE Luke-Jr/HexaTRON/HexaTRON-0.4.3.aamap.xml # hexagonal flower
- ARENA_AXES 6 # set automatically by map to this value
- MAP_FILE Anonymous/polygon/regular/40-gon-0.1.1.aamap.xml # almost circular #MAP_FILE Anonymous/polygon/regular/diamond-1.0.2.aamap.xml # like the square, but corners cut off
- MAP_FILE Z-Man/fortress/zonetest-0.1.0.aamap.xml # test map for fortress zones
- MAP_FILE Z-Man/fortress/for_old_clients-0.1.0.aamap.xml # fortress map compatible with older clients
in this code all you need to add is
Remember all Bold are Set in yuor map file.