Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
HomeForum
CalendarChatMessengerIRC
Forum Members
LinksFAQ
NewsView Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

 Remember me



I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE


Reply to topic
  
Wacko
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Hoax@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
Joined: 26 Jun 2006
Posts: 6T36245 Posts
Location: UK
Reply with quote
nein, es sind wir dran

usa match must have been nail biting
View user's profile Find all posts by Hoax Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: ct|Theroze
GID: theroze@ct/fellow
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 07 Mar 2009
Posts: 1AV361687 Posts
Location: Between Venus and Mars
Reply with quote
Hoax, wenn du das liest, ist England aus der WM rausgeflogen (:

_________________


The fuck.
View user's profile Find all posts by theroze Send private message MSN Messenger
  
Weirdo
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: Slov
GID: Slov@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 8G36304 Posts
Location: Slovenia
Reply with quote
bye bye italy Laughing Laughing
View user's profile Find all posts by Slov Send private message MSN Messenger
  
Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: CT_emmy
GID: peiaemanuel@ct/fellow
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 10 Dec 2007
Posts: UZ361115 Posts
Location: Iasi, Romania
Reply with quote
lol at italy and france, previous finalists.

_________________
For me to live is Christ, and to die is a gain.
View user's profile Find all posts by peiaemanuel Send private message Yahoo Messenger
  
Crazy Tronner
Ghost Member
Senior Member
5th rank (Amount: 1) attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Internal Challenge 1st Rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 4
Field's place: support
Grid Name: aatje
GID: wap@ct/senior
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Posts: 11H361349 Posts

Reply with quote
NETHERLANDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
View user's profile Find all posts by wap Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 4x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: ct|Puuquie
GID: Puuquie@ct/fellow
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Posts: 1OO362184 Posts
Location: Valencia
Reply with quote
Gz Netherlands! You were better than Brazil. Very Happy
Sorry Woned.
View user's profile Find all posts by Puuquie Send private message
  
Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
Senior Member
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 3QJ364843 Posts
Location: USA
Reply with quote
They got extremely lucky with the first goal, (all Julio Cesar's fault) which I would argue was the reason the momentum changed and made them win.

Also, the Dutch were constantly fouling and diving nearly the entire match...

_________________
[quote="Tadd"]
The C in CT stands for "crazy". And in our forum I think 1/4 of our posts are ironic, funny, offtopic or to piss someone off.
[/quote]
View user's profile Find all posts by owned Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Ghost Member
Senior Member
5th rank (Amount: 1) attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Internal Challenge 1st Rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 4
Field's place: support
Grid Name: aatje
GID: wap@ct/senior
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Posts: 11H361349 Posts

Reply with quote
owned wrote:
They got extremely lucky with the first goal, (all Julio Cesar's fault) which I would argue was the reason the momentum changed and made them win.

Also, the Dutch were constantly fouling and diving nearly the entire match...


brazil was always used to have the lead with goals and i bet they thought it'd be an easy job at halftime, then when netherlands took the lead they collapsed, they were completely nothing.

by the way, what Felipe Melo did was really really nasty, kicking Robben in his leg while he was down..

the players of brazil admitted it: the netherlands deserved this victory.
View user's profile Find all posts by wap Send private message
  
Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
Senior Member
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 3QJ364843 Posts
Location: USA
Reply with quote
wap wrote:
owned wrote:
They got extremely lucky with the first goal, (all Julio Cesar's fault) which I would argue was the reason the momentum changed and made them win.

Also, the Dutch were constantly fouling and diving nearly the entire match...


brazil was always used to have the lead with goals and i bet they thought it'd be an easy job at halftime, then when netherlands took the lead they collapsed, they were completely nothing.

by the way, what Felipe Melo did was really really nasty, kicking Robben in his leg while he was down..

the players of brazil admitted it: the netherlands deserved this victory.
I agree, that was horrible what Melo did, but other than him, the Netherlands had MUCH more hard fouls than Brazil did, many that should've been carded. For example, one of Netherland's players tripped Lucio near the end when he had a good shot chance for a goal. And who are you talking about when you say "players of brazil?"

Also, the only reason the Dutch got momentum and ended up taking the lead was because of Felipe Melo's header, which was a complete fluke. (Brazil's first ever own goal in the World Cup) Julio Cesar, one of Brazil's best ever goalies, not only missed the punch, but also bumped into Melo, causing him to mishead the ball into the goal. I can't really fault their second goal, which was great, but I doubt they would've even had that chance had the first goal not happened.

_________________
[quote="Tadd"]
The C in CT stands for "crazy". And in our forum I think 1/4 of our posts are ironic, funny, offtopic or to piss someone off.
[/quote]
View user's profile Find all posts by owned Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Ghost Member
Senior Member
5th rank (Amount: 1) attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Internal Challenge 1st Rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 4
Field's place: support
Grid Name: aatje
GID: wap@ct/senior
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Posts: 11H361349 Posts

Reply with quote
owned wrote:
wap wrote:
owned wrote:
They got extremely lucky with the first goal, (all Julio Cesar's fault) which I would argue was the reason the momentum changed and made them win.

Also, the Dutch were constantly fouling and diving nearly the entire match...


brazil was always used to have the lead with goals and i bet they thought it'd be an easy job at halftime, then when netherlands took the lead they collapsed, they were completely nothing.

by the way, what Felipe Melo did was really really nasty, kicking Robben in his leg while he was down..

the players of brazil admitted it: the netherlands deserved this victory.
I agree, that was horrible what Melo did, but other than him, the Netherlands had MUCH more hard fouls than Brazil did, many that should've been carded. For example, one of Netherland's players tripped Lucio near the end when he had a good shot chance for a goal. And who are you talking about when you say "players of brazil?"

Also, the only reason the Dutch got momentum was because of Felipe Melo's header, which was a complete fluke. (Brazil's first ever own goal in the World Cup) Julio Cesar, one of Brazil's best ever goalies, not only missed the punch, but also bumped into Melo, causing him to mishead the ball into the goal. I can't really fault their second goal, which was great, but I doubt they would've even had that chance had the first goal not happened.


it wasn't that much man, it wasn't obvious or something, it isn't an excuse of brazils loss.

the players who've said that were kaka, gomez and lúcio.

here you're talking about if, if, if. that's what soccer is all about. it's all about things that happen, or don't. if brazil didn't score that first one the match would be completely different. brazils goal was our fault too, like it was Cesars fault with our first goal. it was just really stupid what Felipe Melo did and he affected his whole team with it. i think we deserved it too.
View user's profile Find all posts by wap Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Squad Leader
Senior Member
3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 2nd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 3
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: CTxGonzap
GID: Gonzap@ct/leader
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 3RO364884 Posts
Location: Spain
Reply with quote
whatever they'll loose against us in finals!!! Very Happy
View user's profile Find all posts by Gonzap Send private message
  
Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
Senior Member
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 3QJ364843 Posts
Location: USA
Reply with quote
wap wrote:
it wasn't that much man, it wasn't obvious or something, it isn't an excuse of brazils loss.

the players who've said that were kaka, gomez and lúcio.

here you're talking about if, if, if. that's what soccer is all about. it's all about things that happen, or don't. if brazil didn't score that first one the match would be completely different. brazils goal was our fault too, like it was Cesars fault with our first goal. it was just really stupid what Felipe Melo did and he affected his whole team with it. i think we deserved it too.

I'll admit that I probably thought more fouls were committed by the Dutch than they actually did commit because I was rooting for Brazil, and generally people are more sympathetic towards the team they are supporting. But that doesn't take away the fact that players like Van Bommel were fouling the entire game and should've been yellowed twice not only for that but for his breaking of possible goal scoring chances for Brazil. (Like the one I mentioned with Lucio)

Not to say that you're lying, but can I have some proof? I read an article that claimed in the title that Julio Cesar said the Dutch deserved to win, but all he actually said was that the Dutch played a better second half. I think your quotes might be the same thing. (If not, I take back all of this.)

There's a big difference between some mistake that has never been done before by a team in 80 years of the World Cup, and a defender's mistake that happens to nearly every team multiple times in a game. You can't deny that it is luck if something that has never happened before in 80 years of Brazilian World Cup soccer happens with a team that was being outplayed before the goal.

Yes, the Dutch did play well for most of the second half, and they are a great team. But in my opinion if it wasn't for the luck of getting the own goal, they never would've won.

You can call this an "if" situation, and that's exactly what it is. While I believe this, I have absolutely no way to prove that it's right.

Anyways, good luck for the rest of the tournament.

_________________
[quote="Tadd"]
The C in CT stands for "crazy". And in our forum I think 1/4 of our posts are ironic, funny, offtopic or to piss someone off.
[/quote]
View user's profile Find all posts by owned Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Ghost Member
Senior Member
5th rank (Amount: 1) attacker, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Internal Challenge 1st Rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 2x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 4
Field's place: support
Grid Name: aatje
GID: wap@ct/senior
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Posts: 11H361349 Posts

Reply with quote
you're right, i think we could discuss this very long but it makes no sense.Razz

only about that proof, it was on the dutch tv. a dutch reporter tried to contact some brazilian players, which was hard, and he could only get gomez, lucio and kaka. they've said the netherlands deserved the win.
View user's profile Find all posts by wap Send private message
  
Weirdo
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: Slov
GID: Slov@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 10 May 2009
Posts: 8G36304 Posts
Location: Slovenia
Reply with quote
brasil got owned Confused
View user's profile Find all posts by Slov Send private message MSN Messenger
  
Crazy Tronner
Senior Member
defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 17
Field's place: support
Grid Name: CT¤Tadd
GID: Tadd@ct/senior
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: S4361012 Posts

Reply with quote
owned wrote:


Not to say that you're lying, but can I have some proof?


ROFL
View user's profile Find all posts by Tadd Send private message
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 2 of 3  

  
  
 Reply to topic  Post a reply  

free counters