Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home Forum
Calendar Chat Messenger IRC
Forum Members
Links FAQ
News View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

Remember me

I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE

Reply to topic

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: support
Grid Name: Armagetron
GID: P4@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na

guys, i'm not going to continue the discussion since i'm not good enough to answer all the sceptists questions; believe me i would like to. i'm interested in the topic very much and would like to know if there's anyone involved within the clan Smile. i'd like to interest you to dig in that topic if you are inquisitive enough. you should talk vis vis with people that train others in techniques like NLP, their knowlegde is much higher, rather than just reading and trying to believe. people changes their minds drasticly after experiencing unbelievable things that seems to be available for actually anyone.
i've seen kids with bended eyes reading texts. the person i can trust the most was on many events, including the one where the trainer teaches people reading with bended eyes. he claims everyone can do that more or less easly plus gives 100% guarantee that people below 15 (iirc) year old will read for sure. you should visit trusted (a lot of fakers is there indeed - people are cranky because of the money) training to see on your own eyes what can be done.
no eating needs time, training, meditation, defecation, it is not that easy but more and more people are practicing that.

saying maturity i don't mean smartness by the analytical part of brain, but the other one - the one responsible for intuition, imagination, creation, the abstract part of the brain. it doesn't mean it excludes each other. it very often comes in pair.

average people doesn't use more than 10% of you brain, far away from 95 Razz

vegans? lol pike. vegetarianism is completely different idea, maybe based on similiar rules (to not hurt any lifeform) but doesn't bring any technique. often the vegans don't have any idea how to compensate your needs. you can't live with the air, you must receive energy in some way, by eating or not. Smile

http://vasanta_2003.republika.pl/ <=- Henryka Vasanta Ejma, the first noneating polish. trains others.
http://www.selfempowermentacademy.com.au/htm/peace.asp#LANGUAGES <=- here's a bit more international link

the talk is more about the philosophy, religion is a subset of that.

Last edited by P4 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
P4 wrote:
average people doesn't use more than 10% of you brain, far away from 95 Razz
That's one of the most bs repeated statistics of all time.

Read this: http://www.snopes.com/science/stats/10percent.asp

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member

do you think you (or i, basing on you link) are using only that 10% above your eye or behind your ear? people can interpret things in very various ways. it's more about brain potential, and less than 10% is 3-4% iirc.
average people know nothing about things like Lucid dreams, and it's more about that percents of the brain we use. who are the authors of www.snopes.com ?

you're talking about myths, i'm talking about true, we're talking generally about the same thing, but different issue and we both are right Smile

wned wrote:
peiaemanuel wrote:
Looks like this topic tends to get into religion too..
The only wish i have is for heaven's sake, stop associating christianity and Jesus with religion Sad ... Jesus was against religion and christianity wasn't a religion in its beginnings. Constantin the Great made it a religion..

What is Christianity then?

a movement, an idea, a philosophy, a religion, call it as you wish, it's only the name for something well known.

by the way - Indigo.

Last edited by P4 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

ip information
View user's profile Find all posts by P4 Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger

Wacko
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Hoax@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
heyy, I know wat a lucid dream is, pretty sweet if u get a weird one going..lol
I checked the wiki page but saw religion & I don't really care for that
but p4 is always digging up interesting things and bringing them to our attention
ignorance is bliss but an informed choice is even better

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
Bowl Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 14
Field's place: def-sweep
Grid Name: CT~Voodoo
GID: Voodoo@ct/jedi
The point is being able to make choice ... That's not the case of everybody. In fact everybody has his moment of weakness and there's always some other trying to take advantage of these moment. You might ask yourself what is the real purpose of the one(s) who wrote/publish this book. I doubt it is for philanthropy.

For information, according to the french goverment website, the urantia fundation or urantia cosmology is listed as abusive/sectarian organisation in France ...

Everyone must always read/look twice, get other opinion and look for the real purpose of such a thing ... Everyone can be abuse and once someone has get a ideological/psychological influence on you, it's really hard to get out of it.

IMHO, this book, his cover, his content, looks like some kind of propaganda, indoctrination or manipulation tools.

Moreover and probably most important, there's kid out there that might not have enough experience to build their own opinion on such a thing and might fall in something dangerous. I'm definitely not for such subject on what should remains a game forum, a place to have fun...

Peace Wink
View user's profile Find all posts by Voodoo Send private message Yahoo Messenger

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Server Manager
Honorary Member
Donator (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: ct$1
GID: sol@ct/jedi
I have no problem with such a topic. it's in off-topic's subforum - the right place for it. further more we discuss it so anyone reading this thread sees your opinion and remarks too, voo, and knows to be careful - thanks to you.

Crazy Tronner
Squad Leader
3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 2nd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 3
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: CTxGonzap
GID: Gonzap@ct/leader
religion is useless

Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member
Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: cTK-Yo
GID: K-Yo@ct/jedi
Gonzap wrote:
religion is useless

also called "how-to-re-start-a-never-ending-debate-that-killed-million-of-people-in-the-past"

^^

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member

Voodoo wrote:
Moreover and probably most important, there's kid out there that might not have enough experience to build their own opinion on such a thing and might fall in something dangerous. I'm definitely not for such subject on what should remains a game forum, a place to have fun...

Peace Wink

You might be right very much at that point. Some things mustn't be known by some people at some time, however that may sound.

ip information

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: CT_emmy
GID: peiaemanuel@ct/fellow
owned wrote:
peiaemanuel wrote:
Looks like this topic tends to get into religion too..
The only wish i have is for heaven's sake, stop associating christianity and Jesus with religion Sad ... Jesus was against religion and christianity wasn't a religion in its beginnings. Constantin the Great made it a religion..

What is Christianity then?

A way of life, different from how is normal for a human being to behave, something supernatural; our natural heart is so wicked we can barely still endure ourselves.

Religion is about what we think about God and us, Christianity is about what God thinks about Him and us.
Religion is about persuading your fellow to think as you with the price of death, Christianity is about respecting his free will and give your life for him if needed.
Religion is about "don't do this", "don't do that", Christianity is about "you can do everything, but take care of what you do".
Religion is about "if you do this for me, maybe i'll love you", Christianity is about "because i love you, i'll do this for you".
Religion is about "i think 90%+ of myself and my activities and maybe i think 10%- of God", Christianity is about "i try to think like God in all that i do".
Religion is about "you have to have something special to count before the church or God", Christianity is about helping the poor, the orphan, the widow and make them count, considering them valuable.
Religion is about "i'll do this and that and God will bless me", Christianity is about "i'm so evil i don't deserve anything good from God, but i trust in his Goodness that he'll forgive me if i'm not proud".

Crazy Tronner
Server Tech
Honorary Member

Not many people think that way, emmy. But they're more καθολικός probably than Χριστιανισμς.
"A Christian is a person who adheres to Christianity, a monotheistic religion based on the life and teachings of Jesus of Nazareth, who Christians believe was the Son of God and the Messiah (Christ) prophesied in the Old Testament/Hebrew Bible." (link)

ip information

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1) Map Maker (Amount: 1)
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: CT_emmy
GID: peiaemanuel@ct/fellow
Unfortunately you're right, P4. But the definition from wiki doesn't contradict the differences i listed, because the teachings of Jesus refer to the "Christianity is about" parts.

Ex-Trainee
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Grid Name: compguygene
GID: CrazyCompguygene@ct/public

@peiaemanuel
For the record you and I hold the exact same definition of Christianity! It is NOT a religion!

Finally decided to check out this topic and glad that I did! I am just formally weighing in as a supporter of peiaemanuel's views! 99% of the team i seem to agree completely with him and especially his sig. Just lending my support the peiaemanuel's ongoing stance for the belief's we share!

EDIT: Bye the way I am so proud to have finally reached the "status" of MAD! I really love the CT forums!
View user's profile Find all posts by CrazyCompguygene Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger

Crazy Tronner
Squad Leader
3rd rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 2nd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Mega Team Sumo Knockout 1 (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 3
Grid Name: CTxGonzap
GID: Gonzap@ct/leader
God does not exist guys XDDD or maybe yes, but it's not what we think he is, maybe, maybe not... we wont ever know it, so why discuss about it?

Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Grid Name: ct|Theroze
GID: theroze@ct/fellow
if armagetron is there, a god will be there, too

The fuck.
View user's profile Find all posts by theroze Send private message MSN Messenger