Register  |  Home  |  Chat   |  ArmaBrowser  |  HowTo  |  Wiki  |  ServerStats  |  Donate  |  Forum  |  MapTools  |  Servers  |  Log in 
Forums
Information Desk
Latest News
Round Table
Servers
Trainees
Challenge us!
Off Topic

Clan Information
Public Clan Information
Active CTers+Trainees
All CTers+Trainees
Inactive CTers
CTers Earth Map
CT Groups
CT Medals
Armahacktron Wiki
Forum Ranks
Won/Lost Battles

Servers and Maps
ArmaBrowser
BFC New Ladder
CT Server Ladders
CT Mayhem Ladder
CTWF New Ladder
CT Server Maps
Flower Power Sumo Assault
Map Tools
Want to help? Donate

Jumble
Home Forum
Calendar Chat Messenger IRC
Forum Members
Links FAQ
News View Online

Search

Advanced Search

User Block
Username:

Password:

 Remember me



I forgot my password

Don't have an account yet?
You can register for FREE


Reply to topic
  
Friend
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Not working
CT Wild Fort Rank:
Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: K3620 Posts
Location: Worcester UK
Reply with quote
[quote="wned"]change ur sig!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

hehe, I wondered how long before someone noticed - I'll change it if I get into CT Wink

_________________
NoClan is better Wink
View user's profile Find all posts by Harlequin Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
  
Crazy Tronner
Ex-CTer but Clan Fellow
Ladle, 5x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: ct|safari
GID: safariskater@ct/fellow
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 16P361537 Posts
Location: United Banks of Switzerland
Reply with quote
also i have test harle i have won the match witch 6:4, but it wasen't a normal test i had lag very very very hard(1-4sec lags)
but he had play for his ping not good and not bad, for CTT he need more trials i thik but that comes fast....

mfg

safariskater
View user's profile Find all posts by safariskater Send private message
  
Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
Senior Member
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 3PG364804 Posts
Location: USA
Reply with quote
disable HTML when u quote Smile

_________________
[quote="Tadd"]
The C in CT stands for "crazy". And in our forum I think 1/4 of our posts are ironic, funny, offtopic or to piss someone off.
[/quote]
View user's profile Find all posts by owned Send private message
  
Friend
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Not working
CT Wild Fort Rank:
Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: K3620 Posts
Location: Worcester UK
Reply with quote
wned wrote:
disable HTML when u quote Smile


thanks

_________________
NoClan is better Wink
View user's profile Find all posts by Harlequin Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
  
Crazy Tronner
Honorary Member
Donator (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: support
Grid Name: CTX3V1
GID: xevic@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 26B362819 Posts
Location: Barcelona
Reply with quote
well, one test, it needs a couple more and someone that makes the poll on the right section in way we can vote it...

_________________
Visca el Bara! CUIG (See you in game) and don't forget to sing with us: lalalalala Sing
View user's profile Find all posts by xevic Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
  
Ex-CTer
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: dr.fux@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 2G3688 Posts
Location: Winterthur, Switzerland
Reply with quote
hehe

i tested him spontanously and it was much fun!

- at begin i played very concentrated and waited to let him make mistakes. i pwned him very much. Wink
- then i played really normal and for fun and we were about the same.
- finally a played high risk and offensive... he pwned me Very Happy


if he learns to survive longer and play with more patience, he will become a good CT!
(maybe play some weeks lots of sumo/teamsumo to learn survive...)

/me thinks hes really ready 4 ctt! YEAH!

fuxie

_________________
getting fuxed is a matter of attitude...

...and of course topic.
View user's profile Find all posts by dr.fux Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Senior Member
defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Ladle, 1x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 18
Field's place: support
Grid Name: CTTadd
GID: Tadd@ct/senior
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: S4361012 Posts

Reply with quote
Nearly same for me.

At start, I made silly mistakes and he pwnd me, then I concentraded more and I pwned him Razz.
I played with harle in dogfight against p4 alone and he never played there (he said). For that, he learned fast and looked what I do.
I think, that he's ready for CTT, too.
View user's profile Find all posts by Tadd Send private message
  
Crazy Tronner
Honorary Member
Donator (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: Not Ranked
Field's place: support
Grid Name: CTX3V1
GID: xevic@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 22 Mar 2006
Posts: 26B362819 Posts
Location: Barcelona
Reply with quote
well, the vote time is opened, we are on it, i think p4 opened it up to 14 days, it will be the max to wait, but i suppose u will have a result next week if it is enough clear.

_________________
Visca el Bara! CUIG (See you in game) and don't forget to sing with us: lalalalala Sing
View user's profile Find all posts by xevic Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
  
Friend
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Not working
CT Wild Fort Rank:
Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: K3620 Posts
Location: Worcester UK
Reply with quote
Sorry I haven't replied for a few days, offline due to technical problems with crappy modem/USB Sad

anyway, thanks for the semi positive feedback guys Wink

Can't wait for the result Very Happy

_________________
NoClan is better Wink
View user's profile Find all posts by Harlequin Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
  
Ex-CTer
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: dr.fux@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank:
Joined: 04 Jul 2006
Posts: 2G3688 Posts
Location: Winterthur, Switzerland
Reply with quote
wned wrote:
change ur sig!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


change you sig!!! Twisted Evil

_________________
getting fuxed is a matter of attitude...

...and of course topic.
View user's profile Find all posts by dr.fux Send private message
  
Ex-CTer
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name: Genki
GID: Genki@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 9I36342 Posts

Reply with quote
dr.fux wrote:
wned wrote:
change ur sig!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


change you sig!!! Twisted Evil


change you sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
View user's profile Find all posts by Genki Send private message
  
Ex-CTer
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place: defense
Grid Name: GluGGsel, GluGG, GG, harr, 1818
GID: GluGGsel@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 25 Mar 2007
Posts: 3136109 Posts
Location: Winterthur, Switzerland
Reply with quote
Genki wrote:
dr.fux wrote:
wned wrote:
change ur sig!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


change you sig!!! Twisted Evil


change you sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil


Is it spam if I say:

change your sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ?

Very Happy
View user's profile Find all posts by GluGGsel Send private message
  
Maniac
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place: attack
Grid Name: Durka
GID: Durka@ct/public
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: GU36606 Posts
Location: LA, CA, USA, NA
Reply with quote
GluGGsel wrote:
Genki wrote:
dr.fux wrote:
wned wrote:
change ur sig!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


change you sig!!! Twisted Evil


change you sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil


Is it spam if I say:

change your sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ?

Very Happy

_________________
View user's profile Find all posts by Durka Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
  
Jedi
Crazy Tronner
Clan Leader
Senior Member
1st rank (Amount: 1) Bowl x2 Winner (Amount: 1) defender, 3rd rank (Amount: 1) Fortress Cafe Tournament 1 Winner (Amount: 1)
Ladle, 10x (Amount: 1) Ladle, 3x (Amount: 1)
CT Rank: 1
Field's place:
Grid Name: CtxWoned
GID: owned@ct/jedi
CT Wild Fort Rank: na
Joined: 09 Feb 2007
Posts: 3PG364804 Posts
Location: USA
Reply with quote
Durka wrote:
GluGGsel wrote:
Genki wrote:
dr.fux wrote:
wned wrote:
change ur sig!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


change you sig!!! Twisted Evil


change you sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil


Is it spam if I say:

change your sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ?

Very Happy


change ur sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

_________________
[quote="Tadd"]
The C in CT stands for "crazy". And in our forum I think 1/4 of our posts are ironic, funny, offtopic or to piss someone off.
[/quote]
View user's profile Find all posts by owned Send private message
  
Friend
CT Rank: Not a CTer
Field's place:
Grid Name:
GID: Not working
CT Wild Fort Rank:
Joined: 01 Jun 2007
Posts: K3620 Posts
Location: Worcester UK
Reply with quote
wned wrote:
Durka wrote:
GluGGsel wrote:
Genki wrote:
dr.fux wrote:
wned wrote:
change ur sig!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad


change you sig!!! Twisted Evil


change you sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil


Is it spam if I say:

change your sig!!! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad ?

Very Happy


change ur sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil sig Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


man I love my sig ><

It'll get changed to whatever my current clan is, which is currently NC, hopefully It'll change to "CTT is better" soon Wink

_________________
NoClan is better Wink
View user's profile Find all posts by Harlequin Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
All times are GMT  
Page 2 of 4  

  
  
 Reply to topic  Post a reply  

free counters